Recipe: Sirloin & Vegetable Kabobs
Makes two portions.
14 ounces top sirloin steak, cut into 11⁄2 inch cubes 1⁄2 green pepper, cubed
1⁄2 red pepper, cubed
8 button mushrooms
8 cherry tomatoes
Marinade (combine 1 tsp. dry mustard, 1⁄2 tsp. pepper, 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar,
1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. lemon juice, 1⁄2 tbsp. chopped parsley, 1⁄4 cup water)
- Place meat in pan and cover with marinade mix. Refrigerate overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Remove meat from marinade.
- Place sirloin, green pepper, mushroom, cherry tomato, and red pepper on skewers, alternating items. Preheat grill.
- Preheat grill.
- Place skewers on grill and cook for 3–4 minutes. Turn and continue cooking until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and serve.