Grilled Sea Bass with Green Tomato Salsa
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 1/4 (about 5) Green Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 small Red Onion
- 1/4 cup(s) (from about 1 1/2 limes) Lime Juice
- 2 Jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 8 (6 ounces each) Sea Bass Filets
- Olive Oil, for brushing fish and grill
- For salsa: In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Cut 3 slits into the skin of each fillet, brush both sides of fish with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Brush grill with oil. Grill fillets, skin sides down, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Top fillets with salsa.