Dr. Wayne Scott Andersen is a New York Times Bestselling Author, Co-Founder of OPTAVIA™ and Leader in Optimal Health.
- Author of Dr. A’s Habits of Health (bestseller); Living a Longer, Healthier Life; and Discover Your Optimal Health (New York Times Bestseller).
- Co-founder / Medical Director of OPTAVIA™
- Creator of “Dr. A’s 30-Day Challenge” Email Program
- Creator of OPTAVIA™’s “12-Week Health Transformation” Program
- Board-Certified Critical Care Physician
- Backgrounder: Dr. Wayne Andersen
- Frequently Asked Questions about Dr. Wayne Andersen
- Dr. Andersen on Good Morning America
- Dr. Andersen featured in the LA Times
- Dr. Andersen featured in the New York Daily News
- Dr. Andersen on RadioMD
- Dr. Andersen featured in The Baltimore Sun
- Dr. Andersen speaks on “The List“
- Dr. Andersen talks optimal health on LifeTalk Radio’s Health and Longevity
- 1-6-14: Medifast’s Take Shape For Life Division Launches National Stop.Challenge.Choose. 12-Week Health Transformation
- 8-5-2013: Take Shape for Life Co-Founder Earns Spot on The New York Times Best Sellers List
- 5-1-2013: 10,000 People Accept Dr. A’s 30-Day Challenge to Improve Health, Free Email Campaign Makes Weight-Control Accessible
Click to view images in full resolution, “save as” to your computer to download. To request additional file formats, resolutions and images please submit your request by contacting Dr. Andersen.