Optimal Health is a journey, and a successful journey requires maps, supplies, and guides.
Creating health is a gradual process, a process that continues for the rest of your life. Every day is an opportunity to refine and strengthen your Habits of Health while at the same time unraveling and weakening your Habits of Disease. If you have read my books and taken my email health challenge, you know that achieving Optimal Health can take time, and it requires more than simply adjusting what you choose to eat.
To help, I have assembled a variety of tools and resources—for free—to make it easier to stay on track.
These resources include:
- BMI Calculator—Use this intuitive program to calculate your body mass index, a great way to evaluate your progress throughout your journey.
- Health Assessment—Taking this self-assessment at the beginning of your journey and at various stages later on will help you to evaluate your progress and to identify areas that need improvement.
- Habits of Health Self-Study Course—This guide to my book, Dr. A’s Habits of Health, gives you weekly lessons to help you take control of your choices and also includes the many charts, worksheets, and tools that you will need to eat right, exercise right, and sleep right!
- Dr. A’s 30-Day Challenge – A 30-day e-mail program that prompts you with lessons and exercises to steer you toward health. If you have time to check email, you have time to get healthy, so no more excuses. You can take the journey to health one day at a time, making the process easy and manageable.
- A Free Health Coach – Making changes in your habits is not always an easy task, especially by yourself. A Health Coach can mean the difference between surviving and thriving on your journey. If you don’t have a Health Coach and you’d like to learn how a Health Coach could help you create optimal health contact me.
In addition to these resources, don’t forget to take advantage of the Optimal Health Community on Facebook. Meeting people just like you is another great way to maintain your motivation and to troubleshoot the challenges that you may face.
Enjoy your journey, and stay committed to your goals!
Dr. Wayne Andersen@DrWayneAndersen
- 23 March 2018 at 2:26 PM
Our habits don’t just affect us. They affect our loved ones as well, from the energy we can give to our families to… https://t.co/wgjBWi965V22 March 2018 at 3:17 PM
- 21 March 2018 at 3:21 PM
New Release: Identity
This groundbreaking book explores how identity issues thwart the ability to create the life you want. The ideas in Identity will give you the opportunity to truly become the dominant force and author of your life building process.